About: George Karayannis
George has 20 years of emerging technology sales, marketing and business development experience at Fortune 100 firms and leading-edge wireless networking start ups. George co-founded Energize America, a unique, strategic and comprehensive 20-point plan to achieve US energy independence and reduce GHG emissions by 50% by 2020. Developed completely using social networks, blogs and wikis and distilled from over 50K individual comments, Energize America is the first known example of ‘open source public policy’ development.
George graduated from the University of Michigan Executive Program, has an MBA from Case Western Reserve University and a BA from the University of Dayton.
In his spare time George enjoys time with his family and restoring an historic opera house in rural Ohio to LEED Silver status.
George is LEED AP certified and a CleanTechies blogger.
George on LinkedIn.
Posts by george:
- Want CleanTech Street Cred? Consider Becoming a CEM (Certified Energy Manager)
27 Jan 2009 | Posted in Building, Career & Job, Energy
4 Comments »
- LEEDing the way to a Green Collar Job, Vol. III (the Exam)
11 Jan 2009 | Posted in Building, Career & Job, Featured
13 Comments »
- Eco-Homes: Investing in Energy Smart Solutions, Vol. II
16 Dec 2008 | Posted in Building, Featured
11 Comments »
- Vol. II: LEEDing the Way to a GreenTech Job?
04 Dec 2008 | Posted in Building, Career & Job
1 Comment »
- Investing in Energy Smart Solutions, Vol. I (Local RE/EE Bonds)
01 Dec 2008 | Posted in Energy, Finance
Be the first to comment »
- LEEDing the Way to a GreenTech Job?
24 Nov 2008 | Posted in Building, Career & Job, Featured
12 Comments »