Submit an Article
The CleanTechies Blog features articles from industry thought leaders writing about a broad range of topics. Our articles are aimed at well educated and informed readers with a strong interest in sustainable technological solutions. We accept unsolicited articles from qualified contributors that are in line with our guidelines.
What we are looking for
Your article should cover a current CleanTech or related environmental/sustainability issue and provide valuable insights. It must be written and researched well and should be engaging and informative. Please note that we will not publish press releases or other marketing material that promote your company, products or services. What we offer is a platform where you can share your insight and opinion with tens of thousands of CleanTech professionals. This allows you to position yourself as an expert and gain visibility, but it’s not meant to be advertising. If you are interested in advertising on CleanTechies, click here.
We accept articles that address topics in the CleanTech space, including:
- Clean technology
- Renewable energy
- Resource efficiency
- Green building
- Sustainable transportation
- Climate change legislation
- CleanTech jobs & careers
Things to consider
- Your article should be in the range of 500-800 words, although we have no firm word limits.
- It can be a news article, opinion piece, commentary, book review, analysis, interview or case study.
- Include an interesting, catchy headline that grabs your reader’s attention.
- Add sub-headlines to make longer articles easier to read.
- Provide links, images, videos, figures or charts that amplify your story, but make sure you have the rights to use them and credit your sources. Links to your website will be included within the text body if appropriate.
- Submit a biography and picture of you.
- All work must be written originally for CleanTechies (or be an authorized cross-post from another blog).
If your article gets accepted
If your article gets accepted, we will need a signed copyright form. Once we received all information, it can take a few days for your article to get published. We will inform you by email when your article went online.
Submit your article
Please submit your article using our submit form below. You can also send your submission by email to submitarticle (at) cleantechies.com After submitting your article, you will see a confirmation screen. We will only contact you if your article has been accepted.